The 7 Day Natural Detox is designed to take the load off organs that detoxify the body – the liver, kidneys and bowel – while at the same time supporting and improving their performance. Execute the detox following guidelines for 7 days and you will be amazed at the final results. Submit your before and after pictures to us and receive the 30 day detox plan for FREE
7 Day Natural Detox Rules
1. Warm Water W/ Lemon: Great way to kick start the digestion and cleanse the system. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon in a cup of hot water. Drink first thing in the morning before breakfast and in the evening before dinner..
2. Exercise: During detox aim to exercise for 60 minutes daily. And not just any exercise – We have one for you to download below. Vigorous exercise increases lymph flow and circulation to help sweat out toxins.
3. Raw foods: Cut out the cooking process and eat mainly raw foods. Raw foods contain more nutrients and enzymes.
4. Detox the mind: If you’re detoxing the body, its a good idea to detox the mind and soul too. Aim for 15 minutes of meditation per day. Download the guided meditation, If you don’t know how to meditate don’t worry. The guided meditation we provide is great for all levels.
5. Drink: Drink three litres of alkaline water daily, which helps move the lymph and support kidney detoxification. Choose from pure alkaline water, fresh vegetable juice and herbal detox teas.
6. Body brushing: Doing this daily will support circulation and increase skin detoxification. Using a loofah or natural fibre body brush, brush the skin with firm circular strokes before you step into the shower. Start from the feet and hands, moving up the legs and towards the arms, avoiding the delicate area of throat and face, and any rash or sore spots. Then jump in the shower. Finish your shower with a one-minute burst cold water which brings the blood circulation to the skin.
7. Mindfulness Eating: Make sure you chew each mouthful of food 10 to 12 times before swallowing. Bringing mindfulness to eating improves digestion, allowing you to feel a sense of fullness without a need to overeat.
What To Eat On The 7 Day Natural Detox
- Fruit: (Try to avoid fruit high in sugar)
- Vegetables: any and all fresh vegetables
- Organic Lean chicken (without the skin). Limit to two serves per week.
- Cook w/ natural peppers and herbs only!
- You must eat 5x’s per day. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and 2 snacks)
- Legumes: dried only, such as kidney beans, chickpeas, lentils
- Grape Seed Oil, Coconut oil (unprocessed)
- Nuts: raw unsalted almonds, walnuts, macadamias and cashews
- Seeds: raw unsalted sesame, pumpkin and sunflower seeds
- Green tea, white tea, weak black tea (decaffeinated)