Nourishing your body with cleansing nutrients. When planning a short 3 day detox, always have in mind two main objectives –
1. nourishing your body with high quality nutrients
2. keeping your mind calm and focused.
Nourishing your body with cleansing nutrients
This is easy if you don’t view the detox as a burden or a must-do, but as an opportunity to treat your mind and body, and an opportunity to reconnect with your inner self. This opportunity will need your
full attention, this 3 day detox is a great way to take control over your life and your state of wellness, and to feel and look your best.
The best time to start this short detox is during the weekend, because you will have more time to pay attention to your needs, to prepare food, and focus on your thoughts and emotions.
3 day detox basics:
– Eat clean: eliminate meat, fish, seafood, dairy, eggs, processed food, fast food, fried food, alcohol, caffeine, sugar and gluten.
– Drink fresh fruit and vegetable juice three times per day for high intake of nutrients.
– Snack carefully – eat nuts and seeds soaked overnight for magnesium intake.
– Supplement with superfoods for detoxing the liver – turmeric, ginger, spirulina, lemon.
– Increase fiber intake for flushing out toxins – chia, flaxseeds, greens, broccoli, oranges.
– Drink 100 oz of Alkaline Water herbal tea every day.
– Drink herbal tea everyday upon waking up
– Don’t skip meals.
– A live probiotic to flush the accumulated toxins in the colon.
– Start your day with 15 minutes of guided meditation to relieve stress and focus your mind.
– Stretch twice a day, every day and walk everyday(if your schedule is very busy, maybe walking to work would be an option).
– Be present and focus on your body changes and emotions during detox.
– Eliminate negative thoughts and feelings.